• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Does anyone know who specifically designed that poster?

Simple Designs - Laura Granberry. It's difficult to see on the above image, but Simple is credited on the bottom right.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
That poster is going to be made into the event t-shirt...I'm so excited about the shirt, it will have a little version of the donkey on the front, poster on back. Fabulous!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
That poster is going to be made into the event t-shirt...I'm so excited about the shirt, it will have a little version of the donkey on the front, poster on back. Fabulous!

Are they for sale, how much, and can I bring you a check since we'll be out of town?

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Oct 2008 breaking news from Walton Democrats

this just in from waltondemocrats.org

October 19th, on your calendar. From 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., you'll be entertained by some of the area's best musicians at the Seaside Amphitheater. Bring the entire family, spread out your blankets and lawn chairs, and spend the day. Local artists and artist wanna-be's are creating Obama yard signs, which will be a part of a silent auction. Specially done for the Bash videos will be showing in various locations. Big Blue Bash2 and Obama merchandise will be available for purchase.

go to waltondemocrats.org for more information about the event, volunteers needed, sign painting activities, baracktoberfest, etc.

exciting stuff happening right here in the hood.

DemoLady

Beach Lover
Jun 5, 2008
www.waltondemocrats.org
Veterans for Obama

One "old soldier" who was part of the original Band of Brothers and 4 or 5 other "vets" will be featured in a specially edited video at the Bash. The Obama campaign is excited because the Panhandle is filled with retired military, and it is important that voters know many veterans support Obama. Vets will be able to pick up a "Vets for Obama" yard sign at the BASH.