• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Bobby Johnson/ Vanderbilt. I am a Gator Fan but you got to give them guys their due.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Bobby does more with less talent, money, support, and exposure than Saban could ever hope to. Even if Vandy splits the remainder of the season, he deserves the honor.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
i just told mr. aggb after vandy's W, that UT should have snagged him(bobby) , he said nay, and mentioned someone else i didn't know.
Norm Chow, who's that?:roll:

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Last edited:

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Here ya go Aggie! Check out this link. Oh man, he was the offensive coordinator for the Tennessee Titans from 2005-2007.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/viewcoach.asp?Coach=2161

He rose to fame as the O coordinator of USC when they were packing in the titles. He then went to the Titans where he struggled and they brought back their old coordinator. They've kicked Norm around for many head coaching jobs. Don't know if the SEC would fit his style though.

On another topic, did anyone see the gash in Tony Franklin's head when he was packing up his boxes? I heard that there was an altercation between several offensive coaches, but don't know if it got physical.