• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KendraFisher

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2008
We are looking for a well spoken, friendly, outgoing individual with great style to join our tanning team. We are offering a very part time position that will turn more into part time as the winter season gets here. We do require the individual to be at least 21 years old. If interested, please come by for an interview. We are located at 27 Uptown Grayton Circle in Grayton Beach next to the Starbucks. 850-231-0192

bounce57

Beach Crab
Sep 30, 2008
Are you still looking for someone?

Hello,

Are you still looking for someone. I need a very part-time job for now.

Thanks.

Last edited:

bounce57

Beach Crab
Sep 30, 2008
Are you still looking for an employee?

Is your position still available? I am looking for a very part-time job for now that will develop into more hours later.

Thanks.

fembot

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2008
a little confused

I dropped by today and the girl working there didn't know anything about the job opening but I left my name and number. I also left a voicemail. When would be a good time to get an interview or to fill out an application? I'm very interested in the position.
-Christina Copeland

KendraFisher

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2008
Thank you for all who showed interest in the position and sent in resumes...everyone is going to be kept on file. I just hired a few girls to work when needed so the position has been filled for now. If anything changes, I will contact all of you regarding a future position.