• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Clemson @ Wake Forest

Friday, October 10

Louisville @ Memphis

Saturday, October 11

Texas @ Oklahoma (Dallas)
Minnesota @ Illinois
South Carolina @ Kentucky
Vanderbilt @ Mississippi State
Notre Dame @ North Carolina
Tennessee @ Georgia
Arkansas @ Auburn
Arizona
@ Stanford
Oklahoma State @ Missouri
LSWho @ Florida
Colorado @ Kansas
Arizona State @ Southern Cal

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I feel bad for Clemson, mainly their quarterback. He has had little help tonight in this game as to offensive protection. Not to mention many of the perfectly thrown passes that have been dropped. The pass on 3rd down and 20 that was right in the receiver's hands, couldn't have been thrown better. No excuse for it to be dropped.

I didn't agree with trying to constantly run the ball up the middle over and over again. If it does not work after several attempts over and over, it's time to try something else. They do not have much to work with offensively apparently. And they lost two or three of their remaining good players tonight with injuries.

Pitiful! :sosad:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Clemson never should have allowed any team backed up deep in their own territory at the 8 yd. line with a 3rd down 24 yds to go to complete a pass across the middle enabling them to get a first down. They not only got 24 yds but then some. Total defensive breakdown.

Most teams would have stopped them from getting a first down with that many yards to go. I can see letting them get 10 yds but 24+ c'mon. :dunno:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
yes! starting off much better this wk.

Louisville is going to have to help me out tomorrow night. Just put it this way, I had changed my pick to WF and my son also and changed them back before game time to Clemson. But if I had heard the things the announcers said about Clemson's stats before the game started instead of halfway through the game I would not have picked them.

First off, they were only 2 of 24 on 3rd down conversions when they had to have 7+ yds. Their quarterback already had 5 interceptions in just 5 games this season when he had just 6 for the entire season last year.

Just those two things alone would have made me go the other way right off the bat if I had found that out beforehand. They don't disclose those things on the team websites though. Those are things they don't want you to know.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
lady d, you crack me up! you are the best football fan i've ever virtually met!:clap::love:

:clap:..so true! Go LadyD Go!

Well, it was a low scoring game alright, but Clemson didn't end up winning. :bang:

You think Tommy Bowden will be gone after this loss???

LadyD...DD and I were having dinner at Stinky's last night and as luck would have it, we were seated right by the TV with the game on! She had pick'emed WF and I had pick'emed Clemson. I was cheering when Clemson scored the TD, but was SO glad to get home and see that WF had won. I have all my money on DD this season. :love: :clap:

Isn't this funn? :wave:

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Louisville is going to have to help me out tomorrow night. Just put it this way, I had changed my pick to WF and my son also and changed them back before game time to Clemson. But if I had heard the things the announcers said about Clemson's stats before the game started instead of halfway through the game I would not have picked them.

First off, they were only 2 of 24 on 3rd down conversions when they had to have 7+ yds. Their quarterback already had 5 interceptions in just 5 games this season when he had just 6 for the entire season last year.

Just those two things alone would have made me go the other way right off the bat if I had found that out beforehand. They don't disclose those things on the team websites though. Those are things they don't want you to know.

lady d, you crack me up! you are the best football fan i've ever virtually met!:clap::love:
Ladyde you really get into it! All these stats! love it:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.