• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove
Hi SoWallers,

A Taste of OZ Cafe, located in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl on Hwy 98, is now hiring part time and full time front of house and back of house employees. A Taste of OZ is an Australian inspired Cafe and Retail Bakery. Our concept is unique and we are seeking individuals who are dependable, professional and have a passion for superior customer service. We offer above average hourly rates with great hours. All interested candidates should forward current resumes to shaynerv@yahoo.com or send a PM. Thanks everyone!

Shayne Vaughan
A Taste of Oz

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove
Thanks to everyone who have submitted applications for available positions with A Taste of OZ. Due to the overwhelming response, we are in the process of going through them now and will be contacting potential candidates soon. Thank you again for your interest and we look forward to welcoming a stellar opening team to OZ.

Many thanks,

Shayne Vaughan
A Taste of OZ

alexmarie

Beach Lover
Apr 20, 2007
just hoping you got my email that was sent a few days ago--im interested in a part time job (3-4 days a week) you can call me at 850-819-6565.

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
Was over there on Thursday and Shayne has a great place .. will look forward to returning and having a taste of OZ!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I was at Jambone's Friday enjoying their amazing Prime Rib.....yummy..

anyway, I noticed several flyers on the tables for Oz....are they owned by the same folks?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I was at Jambone's Friday enjoying their amazing Prime Rib.....yummy..

anyway, I noticed several flyers on the tables for Oz....are they owned by the same folks?

No- Shayne Vaughn owns Oz- but Scott ate at Oz on opening day and took some menus over to Jambone- thanks Scott!

Oz is closed on Mondays, but will be open bright and early tomorrow morning (8:30 am)! Being around a very chipper and fun Aussie early in the morning is a great way to start the day!:wave: