• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Unplugged said:
Welcome - our new VT went live today, and we couldn't be happier. Drop a line and I'll be more than happy to share some thoughts.

See our Virtual Tour at: http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/237hiddenlakeway/

Welcome aboard to you Unplugged! And big congrats on your new place...another home where many good times will be had! I hope your name means we will be hearing some live music from you...or maybe just some lively conversation!!!!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
What a beautiful place (and virtual tour)! Gorgeous. Congratulations. From your ad, it looks like you already know what to do since it's very enticing. We use Beach Rentals of South Walton and we are happy with them as an agency. Their cleaning is quite good and they stay on top of the maintenance. But other people on this site have experience with them and others. I switched agencies from one to them because the cleaning wasn't very good at the other agency and I think the biggest turnoff to guests is walking into something that isn't really clean. Also, I think it's important to build a relationship with the people at the agency. Even though they manage your property, it's a partnership that is invested in making the guests happy and your property a success. I like VRBO (Vacation Rental By Owner) -- I get 2/3 of my rentals (or so) through them, the rest through the agency (but the agency manages them all).

I hope this is helpful. There are other threads that focus on rentals as well and you can get a lot of specific rental advice on those, too.

Congratulations on your wonderful place. It really is gorgeous.

Seaquell.net

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2005
We don't have a wormy ceiling...it's a nice beachy white. Question, though, how do you know we got the New Orleans model?

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Seaquell.net said:
We don't have a wormy ceiling...it's a nice beachy white. Question, though, how do you know we got the New Orleans model?

Seaquell.net takes you to your page where there's a link to click on Magnolia by the Sea then a drop down menu of cottage plans where we can see the same house that's on the seaquell.net page. (New Orleans) We are just a bunch of savy surfers. ;-

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Seaquell.net said:

I clicked on your website in progress and saw the photo.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Ocean Lover said:
Seaquell.net takes you to your page where there's a link to click on Magnolia by the Sea then a drop down menu of cottage plans where we can see the same house that's on the seaquell.net page. (New Orleans) We are just a bunch of savy surfers. ;-

Actually, I am familiar with all of the house plans in Mag. Cottages, and have personally walked through many of the homes while under construction. It is just what I do.

Seaquell.net

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2005
"I clicked on your website in progress and saw the photo."

Oh, duh. My brain's on Robitssun. Coughing and moving slowly today.

The website is an [ugly] placeholder until we get our house furnished and get a beautiful VT up and going.

Love the decor in the Old Florida Village house posted above. Great job~!