• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Creamersugar

Beach Crab
May 21, 2005
The owners of 78 Garfield "Leo's Lair" in Grayton Beach are the children of the late Dr. Earl and Joyce Mayo of Richland, Georgia. Their children Lady Sears, Cindy Creamer, Lawrence Mayo, Barbara Mayo, and Debora Miller are the present owners. The house is currently for sale. To inquire about "Leo's Lair" please contact Kathy Andrews at 850-832-9371.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
kurt said:
15 Pine Street is Rivard Realty. Wayne Hoover is the rental manager at Royal Beach Golf & Resort Rentals in Grayton Corners. He was with Rivard for a year or so before that.

Wayne is no longer with Royal Beach. He left in September or October. We were told he moved back to Kentucky(?)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Creamersugar said:
The owners of 78 Garfield "Leo's Lair" in Grayton Beach are the children of the late Dr. Earl and Joyce Mayo of Richland, Georgia. Their children Lady Sears, Cindy Creamer, Lawrence Mayo, Barbara Mayo, and Debora Miller are the present owners. The house is currently for sale. To inquire about "Leo's Lair" please contact Kathy Andrews at 850-832-9371.

Can we assume by your username that you are one of the Creamers? I wouldn't think anyone but part of the family would post that many names.

Also, is the asking price still $2.5 mil?

And if you are interested in helping the sale, maybe you will post some details about the house.

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
I visited next door to "Leo's Lair" a couple of weeks ago, with a very close friend of the Mayo family. I was told that the asking price is still $2.5. Lovely place.