• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Yes, but he seems like a real jerk so it's ok...:D

It happens to all coaches. Mine has been compared to the devil himself so I think Fat Phil is getting off pretty easy in the insult department.

Who says he isn't?:D

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Yes, but he seems like a real jerk so it's ok...:D

It happens to all coaches. Mine has been compared to the devil himself so I think Fat Phil is getting off pretty easy in the insult department.

Well yes definitely being chubby is better than being called the devil. :blink:

and good luck to Bama, I hope they represent the SEC in the big game. :clap:

My BFF's daughter is a student there and loving it.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I will agree that it is probably time for a change at UT. But being a big guy and being made fun of for that, seems to me like something kids in HS do. Do people make fun of the Notre Dame coach. :dunno:

Whatever, if making fun of someone's personal looks is enjoyable, have at it.

It does not appeal to me.

Even though I am a UT alum and fan, I wish Bama the best this year as I feel they are the team that will go the furthest in the SEC. And while UT and Ole Miss are dearest to me, I will always support the conference.

You take things way, way too personally. The fact that Fulmer is a public figure (and a well-compensated one at that), coupled with the fact he is villified in many circles, makes it OK to call him what he is - a lardass.

And PS, quit PM-ing me about trivial stuff like this. I don't have time for it.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
You take things way, way too personally. The fact that Fulmer is a public figure (and a well-compensated one at that), coupled with the fact he is villified in many circles, makes it OK to call him what he is - a lardass.

And PS, quit PM-ing me about trivial stuff like this. I don't have time for it.[/quote]

I guess it was more fun to try to embarrass Minnie in the eyes of the forum than just send her a PM with this request....huh....?

Bad style....bad karma....:nono1:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa

And PS, quit PM-ing me about trivial stuff like this. I don't have time for it.[/quote]

I guess it was more fun to try to embarrass Minnie in the eyes of the forum than just send her a PM with this request....huh....?

Bad style....bad karma....:nono1:

There is a little history here that neither you, nor anyone else knows about.

Sometimes, you gotta call someone out for the common good.

Everything is cool as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss

And PS, quit PM-ing me about trivial stuff like this. I don't have time for it.
I don't care what history you have, the above is rude and you dern well know it.
:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:scratch:...very interesting developments.

What does Kimmi say about Auburn football. :wave: