• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
"Can anyone see the bottom?" said the Crappie to the Catfish.
"Naw, but I's can feel it" said the Catfish to the Crappie. :clap:

http://tinyurl.com/4tjaj4

What was that they said about real estate value's and their relation to rental rates? I remember hearing something about that before.

Some good news; Doesn't the sheep graze from time to time down near Ft. Meyers from time to time?

TheSheep

Beach Fanatic
Jan 30, 2007
Farms
tinyurl.com
What was that they said about real estate value's and their relation to rental rates? I remember hearing something about that before.
I thought of you when I read it, AA.
Some good news; Doesn't the sheep graze from time to time down near Ft. Meyers from time to time?
Nearer to Naples where the bottom actually bottomed on the bottom.:lol:

It may be liberal, but I'll take the Sunday Times over the Walton Sun thank you. Some of the writers seem to know what time it is.

When I was a youngster I got to work in Rumson, NJ for Dr. Theimer who was writing the NY Times Crossword Puzzles now and again. I don't know why some benevolent higher power has looked out for me all these years, but that was another fortunate instance. There I was, an uneducated construction thug getting the attention of a brilliant wordsmith capable of keeping up with the likes of TheSheep. This home on Rumson Road had been a palace for sure in its day. It had a ballroom with parquet floors like you don't see 'round these parts. The place was giant and fit for a king. Wind through the homes corridors and there's a little back room where Dr. Theimer spent most of his time with books stacked to the ceiling. Just him, the books and a manual typewriter.

Anyhow. Authentic construction techniques. Yaddah, Yaddah, Yaddah, Yaddah.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Ca, Az, and Fl are certainly bellweathers, and their resurgence should be last, but there are areas of the country with normal real estate markets now.