• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Can anyone recommend a good dog groomer?

I have a cocker spaniel, and she needs to be trimmed every few months - I've done it a couple of times myself now, but it is such a huge ordeal, and she ends up looking like she was groomed with a hacksaw. I don't want to put either of us through that again.

Would prefer one between Panama City Beach to west end of Destin, but could travel a little further if necessary. I took her to Petsmart once, but she had razor burns all over when I picked her up; I would prefer to not go there again.

JandJ

Beach Crab
Sep 16, 2008
Cuddles and Bubbles in Santa Rosa Beach is WONDERFUL! They have been grooming our yellow lab for nearly 4 years now and the owners, and their staff, are great! Their number is 622-4700. There is usually a short waiting list to get your dog in, but they are worth it!

knutgill

Beach Crab
Oct 10, 2008
W e had the same problem. Happy Tails fine European Grooming 850 2352122
in Panama City Beach, fl. was recommended to us and we were extremely happy
with our Cockers Cut. The price was 33 . We tried calling cuddles and bubbles
and were told they were not taking new customers.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Thank you for the suggestions, Daisy and I both appreciate them! Once her hair grows out from the latest hack job I gave her, I'll be calling one or both of the above...

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
w e had the same problem. Happy tails fine european grooming 850 2352122
in panama city beach, fl. Was recommended to us and we were extremely happy
with our cockers cut. The price was 33 . We tried calling cuddles and bubbles
and were told they were not taking new customers.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming in santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat, she's awesome also offers boarding and doggie daycare. WEBSITE PAWPAWSPETS.COM

Last edited:

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
can anyone recommend a good dog groomer?

I have a cocker spaniel, and she needs to be trimmed every few months - i've done it a couple of times myself now, but it is such a huge ordeal, and she ends up looking like she was groomed with a hacksaw. I don't want to put either of us through that again.

Would prefer one between panama city beach to west end of destin, but could travel a little further if necessary. I took her to petsmart once, but she had razor burns all over when i picked her up; i would prefer to not go there again.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming in santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat,also offers boarding and doggie daycare. Website pawpawspets.com

mpalumbo7866

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
can anyone recommend a good dog groomer?

I have a cocker spaniel, and she needs to be trimmed every few months - i've done it a couple of times myself now, but it is such a huge ordeal, and she ends up looking like she was groomed with a hacksaw. I don't want to put either of us through that again.

Would prefer one between panama city beach to west end of destin, but could travel a little further if necessary. I took her to petsmart once, but she had razor burns all over when i picked her up; i would prefer to not go there again.
hello, check out paw paws pet grooming in santa rosa beach 267-1439 ask for pat, she's awesome also offers boarding and doggie daycare. Website pawpawspets.com