• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Look, he's got a TAIL! (Maybe JORTS aren't so bad after all...)

slideshow_799753_PimpedOutFan.jpg

Last edited:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
The Gators prepare for the Dawgs...

[ame="http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/HsorAvnU5mBVWJWg"]JibJab Sendables eCards@@AMEPARAM@@external_make_id=HsorAvnU5mBVWJWg@@AMEPARAM@@HsorAvnU5mBVWJWg[/ame]

Last edited:

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
I think Georgia should do another celebration when they finally score!!. so that they will have at least one thing positive from this game to talk about .

seriously glad they did it lov a good Rivalry

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
I'm honestly not banking on a Georgia win, too much has to go right for the Dawgs to win. Florida is THAT good. UGA almost played that perfect game last week, but still had 5 or 6 penalties, 2 of which could have been very damaging.

But I do love GA-FL week, and the farks that folks make up keep getting better!

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Yeah it's going to be a good game. I think it will just come down to who executes better with the least amount of penalties. but just for good measures i think ill try to bribe the refs with some good old gator tail steaks

butterbean

Beach Fanatic
Jun 15, 2006
It's Halloween and I'm invoking the ghosts of Herschel Walkerand Larry Munson to rise up and inspire the hounds, if UGA can play penalty free the Gators might be in trouble. It would help if the ghost of Erk rose up and gave the defense some inspiration also! If you don't know Knowshon, you don"t know s***. Hunker down boys, should be fun!!!!!!

beachpirate

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2007
Montgomery
Go Dawgs.....gators wear jean shorts!

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-bianchi3108oct31,0,5694696.column

From Mike Bianchi at the Orlando Sentinel:

This year's Florida-Georgia game epitomizes the mania and melodrama that make college football more of a passion play than an organized sport. It is being called the biggest game in the history of the rivalry because both teams need a victory to stay in contention for a national championship and the Southeastern Conference title.

But college football rivalries are about so much more than the ramifications on the field; they are about the emotion and commotion off it. From the way fans, coaches, players and, yes, media are reacting to this game, you'd think Florida-Georgia was more important to the future of the world than McCain-Obama.
Go Dawgs!