• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
So, are you no longer at Alys? Which establishment are you with in Carillon. What do you think of the weddings there...my daughter is interested.:wave:

quote=potatovixen;450024]:love:Aw, thanks, you guys.:blush:

Pea, I just snorted when I read that Hot Pocket thing.[/quote]

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Graffiti Carillon is now closed. We decided to shut down earlier this week and yesterday was our last day in business.

Thanks to all of you who came out and dined with us! It's been a pleasure serving you, and we hope you'll come visit us at Baytowne or at the newly revamped Destin location.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Graffiti Carillon is now closed. We decided to shut down earlier this week and yesterday was our last day in business.

Thanks to all of you who came out and dined with us! It's been a pleasure serving you, and we hope you'll come visit us at Baytowne or at the newly revamped Destin location.

:sosad:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
:dunno: What is your plan?

I'm going to be working at the Baytowne location. Same job, farther drive. Worth it in the long run, but I'll miss Carillon.

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton

Sad to see you leave Carillon. Not enough traffic there?