• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
Swampfox, have you read the entire amendment? The entire length?

Or did you just read the name "Marriage Protection Amendment," and automatically make your mind up right then and there?

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
Swampfox, have you read the entire amendment? The entire length?

Or did you just read the name "Marriage Protection Amendment," and automatically make your mind up right then and there?

I read it overmany times and thought long and hard and I like most of Florida voted yes. In fact every admendment that I was in favor of passing got passed:clap: and the ones I wasnt in favor of passing did not get passed so as far as my admendments go for the election I am 100%:cool: I just cant believe in 2008 there are still people out there that think like me.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I read it overmany times and thought long and hard and I like most of Florida voted yes. In fact every admendment that I was in favor of passing got passed:clap: and the ones I wasnt in favor of passing did not get passed so as far as my admendments go for the election I am 100%:cool: I just cant believe in 2008 there are still people out there that think like me.

I can't believe it either.

It is better proof than FCAT that we need to work on reading skills. It only took basic reading and reading comprehension skills to understand that the amendment was about more than gay marriage.