• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I couldnt believe what I just heard in WMBB.... story here....
WCS deputy shoots 41 year old man.
DATE: November 6, 2008
SUBJECT: Subject armed with an AK-47 shot by Walton County Deputy
On Wednesday November 5, 2008 around 10:22pm the Walton County Sheriff’s Office received a call of domestic violence at a residence on West Point Washington Road in the Santa Rosa Beach area.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Well, keep us informed. I just rode down the road and didnt see anything. There was a deputy standing in a driveway talking to the man that lives at that house, but I wasnt going to pull in and ask "Hey *****..wth is going on over here?":dunno:

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Well, keep us informed. I just rode down the road and didnt see anything. There was a deputy standing in a driveway talking to the man that lives at that house, but I wasnt going to pull in and ask "Hey *****..wth is going on over here?":dunno:

The press release was sent out at Three this morning. I have the feeling they had a long night with this case. If I receive an update, I'll post it:wave:

Last edited:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Wish I had a exclusive scoop for y'all, but we only found out about it watching WJHG this morning. :eek:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Good Gravy!

Nothing like knowing your nutjob neighbors have multiple firearms and automatic weapons to help you sleep soundly at night! :roll:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Good Gravy!

Nothing like knowing your nutjob neighbors have multiple firearms and automatic weapons to help you sleep soundly at night! :roll:

I have seen no report of automatic weapons involved. Have you?:dunno:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Sorry, I misspoke.

It's so much better that they are using a SEMI-automatic assault rifle against their family and the police! :roll:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
Sorry, I misspoke.

It's so much better that they are using a SEMI-automatic assault rifle against their family and the police! :roll:

Not better, just more correct.;-)