• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Since 1980 to be exact. So, in my lifetime Alabama has never been #1 during the regular season. :D Even if we are only there one week it feels good at the top and Auburn at the bottom. :D

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy you are getting to experience this Whitey!!!! :love::wave:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I truly hope

that this will come back and bite them in the butt today. I mean, there are fans, and then there are really stupid fans. You all know me and how I feel about Alabama....and I would NEVER want to see this done to any coach, or any person for that matter. I think it truly is a new low for college football fans.

Story HERE :sosad:

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
It was incredible. It had probably been 10 years since I'd gone, and I had forgotten entirely what the atmosphere is like.

The Gators don't exactly have an easy schedule over the next four weeks, but I would love to see them meet the Tide in Atlanta! :clap:

I hope they get destroyed by Bama in Atlanta. Now that is something to :clap:about. :D