• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

klauricella

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
Freeport
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the new restaurant that is opening up near the 331 Bridge? I drive by it twice a day, just curious.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I heard it was the mexican place that is located in High Pointe at the moment. Not sure if it is a 2nd location or they are moving to just this place. Forgot the name - sorry. :wave:

Rollin' Tide

Beach Comber
Oct 6, 2008
The old Sea Bar/Ball's Out location is now called Senor Mojitos...I assume it is the same type place as that in High Pointe.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The old Sea Bar/Ball's Out location is now called Senor Mojitos...I assume it is the same type place as that in High Pointe.

what????????? are ya'll kidding me?? we have a new mexican restaurant??? this is what I've been praying for!!!! tell me its true! tell me its really really good!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
what????????? are ya'll kidding me?? we have a new mexican restaurant??? this is what I've been praying for!!!! tell me its true! tell me its really really good!!!

I just fell out of my chair.:shock:

:clap:

Rollin' Tide

Beach Comber
Oct 6, 2008

I drive by it every work day, twice a day and have been waiting for a sign to go up. It went up this past week :clap:I agree about the mexican restaurant---we drive into Destin when the craving hits (about once a week!). And if you know of anyone who needs a job-they have "now hiring" signs out front.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Senior Mohito's -- on the Bay (hwy 331)

Three days ago, the parking lot was filled. I thought it may be employee training, or a practice opening. No "open" sign seen. Yesterday, I noticed several cars in the parking lot, plus the Budweiser delivery truck, and though I didn't stop, I cannot help but wonder if they are having a soft (unannounced) opening. Does anyone know? :dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I have heard talk that they are the same, although the one on the Bay looks like it could have much more atmosphere.