• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Krispy Kreme of Knoxville, Inc. has announced it will close it's doors at the end of the football season...

You guys constantly call him Fat Phil but have you looked at the Kansas coach and the Maryland coach??? They are twice the size of him! They both could probably eat Phillip Fulmer and I am sure they could eat him under the table where consumption of food is concerned. :lol:

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Fulmer to Clemson?

Who will be the next UT coach?

I heard mention the other day somewhere that Tommy Tuberville was considering leaving Auburn and going to Clemson. I read that somewhere last week but I doubt that. As I have seen nothing more of that mentioned.

Don't know who Tennessee will get but I hope it is someone good that can recruit. Clemson wouldn't gain anything by getting Fulmer. Just like Tennessee would not gain anything by getting Bowden.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
I heard mention the other day somewhere that Tommy Tuberville was considering leaving Auburn and going to Clemson. I read that somewhere last week but I doubt that. As I have seen nothing more of that mentioned.

Don't know who Tennessee will get but I hope it is someone good that can recruit. Clemson wouldn't gain anything by getting Fulmer. Just like Tennessee would not gain anything by getting Bowden.

lady d, we reeaaalllly want muschamp ok.;-) or i do, but i don't see it happening. i don't think they will go the coordinator route, unfortunately. but again, i don't know anything about all of this so it's better if i keep my mouth closed.:roll::wave:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
lady d, we reeaaalllly want muschamp ok.;-) or i do, but i don't see it happening. i don't think they will go the coordinator route, unfortunately. but again, i don't know anything about all of this so it's better if i keep my mouth closed.:roll::wave:

Since he is the Texas coach that would be ok. :D But I don't think he would be interested in the Tennessee job. He probably has it made at Texas, obviously. Any clue as to who Tennessee has been in contact with at all???

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Lane Kiffin comes to Kville for the golf?

:roll:

News Sentinel blogger Michael Silence points to a blog post by WDEF-TV's Jim Boofer that Lane Kiffin was seen in Knoxville playing golf with a prominent UT booster.
Kiffin, of course, is among the several names popping up on lists of likely to replace Phillip Fulmer as football coach at Tennessee.
Coincidence? A Where's Waldo sighting? Kiffin couldn't find a tee time any closer? Who knows, but expect to hear a lot more similar tales involving [insert-name-here].

(who would really want this job anyway?)

Last edited:

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
You guys constantly call him Fat Phil but have you looked at the Kansas coach and the Maryland coach??? They are twice the size of him! They both could probably eat Phillip Fulmer and I am sure they could eat him under the table where consumption of food is concerned. :lol:

Lady D, sure, Mangino and the Fridge are both huge, but they aren't our Fat Phil. I mean, we've had the last 17 years to really get to know and love him. If you know his address, I'd like to send him a baked ham....

Muschamp is a Dawg. Still want him?;-)