• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Oh, please let this place open before I leave!!! Or, if not, I'll catch it in December.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
Mojitas is owned by a nice guy named Shane. Last I heard he was trying to open by last wednesday. We all know how that goes. He does own another store at Rosemary in a resort. I don't spend much time out there so I don't know much about it. As far as the atomospere, it is the same setting as Ball's Out/Seabar/Mangos but nicer and cleaner. The parking lot is even level and the landscape has been drastically cleaned up. Shane tells me that they are going to put the dock back into use. As far as entertainment, he says it will be limited, probably just on weekends. He wants to focus on the food. I for one hope that this part changes. The menu, "Mexibean" (mex./carribbean) looks good. It has stuff no one else around here has. Here is the number 231-0999 Tell 'em Southern Groove sent ya.:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
opening the dock would be interesting as someone built a privacy fence blocking it off from that property. It is connected to the adjacent property. I wonder if Senior Mohito's is getting permission to use it.

We need some chips and salsa to go with live music.

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
I believe both properties (Mojitos And Dock) belong to Loyd Blue so I would imagine they worked out a deal to include the dock. Come to think of it, I am kinda hungry for some Mexibbean food.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Ooh, I can't wait to try this place! I may have to check it out on my night off.

One of the bartenders used to work with me at Carillon, and he makes the best Mojito I've ever had. If you're jonesing for a good mojito, go in and ask for Alex.