• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who has the best pizza in South Walton

• Spicy Noodle

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Angelina's

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Bruno's

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Pizza By the Sea

Votes: 74 47.7%
  • Sugar Pies

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Fat Daddy's

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Enzo's

Votes: 21 13.5%
  • Amore

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Carabba's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat Clemenza's

Votes: 19 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Pizza By the Sea is the best in the SoWal area...for convenience, friendliness, tastiness and atmosphere!!! :clap:
Going outside the 30-A to 30-A area...Fat Clemenza's is wonderful. But I do need to give Enzos and Brunos a chance. Amore's was always my favorite...but I have not been there in a while...I miss Olive :sosad:

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Pizza By the Sea is the best in the SoWal area...for convenience, friendliness, tastiness and atmosphere!!! :clap:
Going outside the 30-A to 30-A area...Fat Clemenza's is wonderful. But I do need to give Enzos and Brunos a chance. Amore's was always my favorite...but I have not been there in a while...I miss Olive :sosad:

Bruno's always seems to get a bad rap and I don't know why. He does a phenomenal business there. I do like the grilled chicken pizza there.

AliKat

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2007
I have never been a big pizza eater, but once I found Pizza by the Sea I fell in love. Best pizza I have ever had by far!!!

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
I love pizza by the sea!

My family and I eat at pizza by the sea at least once a week. The kids go crazy without it! Next time you call ask about the Colby Special!! ;):D

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
I have 3 teenagers so for the size and price, I am going with Fat Daddy's. When you order a large there you get a super huge pizza at a fair price and the kids love it. I am not a pizza eater but I love the cheese bread but brunos is my favorite cheese bread, no sauce, lots of feta...yum.

DeaconRhonda

Beach Crab
Nov 11, 2008
Pizza by the Sea is incredible! I could just eat the crunchy, chewy crust for every meal. My husband and I love pizza and we try it almost everywhere we go - or at least we use to. But not anymore, because we are always greatly disappointed. No pizza we have ever had even comes close to being as good as PBTS's Queen Margherita! Thanks to the Crusty Crew of PBTS!!!!:clap:

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005

I miss you, too!:love::wave:;-)