• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
roll tide roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome- I just listened to a phone message from Darlene - saying the same thing.;-) Were you having some big fun?

:love::wave: to you too! I love that AT &T is just now making your message available!:bang:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
You know, I could take this opportunity to really ding Skunky and the rest of the Corn Dog Nation - particularly with regard to the fact that the worst fans in the SEC have sunk to a new low. But I'll refrain.

I'll just say great game and Roll Tide!

Whew, I was worried you would be mean to me. Good luck the rest of the year, and my guys look forward to testing your 'rookie' QB next year in the friendly confines of T-Town.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Whew, I was worried you would be mean to me. Good luck the rest of the year, and my guys look forward to testing your 'rookie' QB next year in the friendly confines of T-Town.

Our "rookie" QB will be a junior and by all accounts has a bettter grasp of the offense than JPW. He'll also be playing his 10th game of the year.

Thanks for playing anyway!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Our "rookie" QB will be a junior and by all accounts has a bettter grasp of the offense than JPW. He'll also be playing his 10th game of the year.

Thanks for playing anyway!

OK, and how many snaps has this fellow taken? He can be a junior, but a junior without any real playing time is a rookie, especially if he has had two different OC's his first two years. Hey, he might be the next Snake Stabler, but we'll see.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Football White Trash Talk! :rotfl:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
OK, and how many snaps has this fellow taken? He can be a junior, but a junior without any real playing time is a rookie, especially if he has had two different OC's his first two years. Hey, he might be the next Snake Stabler, but we'll see.

Truth of the matter is you are a typical LSU fan. You blame your quarterback and give the opposing team zero credit. Did it ever occur to you Bama may have had something to do with LSU's mistakes?

We had three turnovers of our own - each of which led directly to LSU scores. If I posessed your mentality, I'd probably say something like "well, If Bama doesn't turn it over, they win 35-0."

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
You know, I could take this opportunity to really ding Skunky and the rest of the Corn Dog Nation - particularly with regard to the fact that the worst fans in the SEC have sunk to a new low. But I'll refrain.

I'll just say great game and Roll Tide!
:roll:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Truth of the matter is you are a typical LSU fan. You blame your quarterback and give the opposing team zero credit. Did it ever occur to you Bama may have had something to do with LSU's mistakes?

We had three turnovers of our own - each of which led directly to LSU scores. If I posessed your mentality, I'd probably say something like "well, If Bama doesn't turn it over, they win 35-0."

Actually, I think I said something to the effect of hats off to Alabama after the game on another thread. They were the better team that day.

At least I didn't go the typical Bama fan route and blame it on the refs or the NCAA;-)