• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Sounds great. I may come up there for lunch today. The parking situation is always so terrible though.
We stopped for lunch today and the parking was just fine and the food even better. Betty had the curried chicken pot pie and I had the roast beef and blue cheese. We were both more than satisfied. We'll go back. BTW, they told us it was the busiest lunch day they have had yet, and still, the parking was fine.

30abob

Beach Lover
Aug 8, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I went today for the first time. The beef pie is awesome! I couldn't decide between it and the Roast Beef and Blue sandwich... which of course means I'll need to go back real soon. Also, I met Shayne and can tell that he'll be successful in the long run because he cares about the food AND the customers. :clap:

kkn

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2006
Arkansas
Just got in town and was reading about new restaurants - where is Taste of Oz located. Also, is there a menu posted.
Thanks!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Just got in town and was reading about new restaurants - where is Taste of Oz located. Also, is there a menu posted.
Thanks!
Menu is above. The restaurant is on the south side of HWY 98 a few miles west of the intersection of Hwy 98 and the west end of 30-A. Exact address is on the menu above:wave:

Last edited:

kkn

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2006
Arkansas
Thanks, menu looks great. Are there any other new restaurants around 30A we should try while we are here? Haven't been here since last Nov.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
It was a pumpkin soup day at Oz! Lots of steaming bowls heading out of the kitchen, and plenty of very empty bowls coming back to the kitchen. (I had some for lunch too :D such a lucky girl..)

The dessert case was looking amazing today too- sticky date pudding, macadamia nut tart, and darling little bundt cakes in lemon poppyseed, cinnamon, and pineapple upside down flavors. We need to get some pictures of these bundt cakes- they are too cute and would be great for a holiday dessert buffet.

It was nice to see old and new faces today! My treat was looking up and seeing Potatovixen walk through the door with her sweet grandparents... :love:

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
It was nice to see old and new faces today! My treat was looking up and seeing Potatovixen walk through the door with her sweet grandparents... :love:

It was certainly a treat to see you and sbartoldus, too!

A short and sweet review of the food: YUM.
My grandparents each got the steak pie, and I got the curried chicken pie.
Normally I steer clear of anything that says "curried" on it, since most places over-season their curries to the point where it's too salty to enjoy.
At Oz, however, the curried chicken was perfectly seasoned, with just a hint of curry flavor. I was very pleasantly surprised, and will definitely be back.