• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Johnrudy said:
Love it! Couldn't agree more.
(Didn't know that AHS produced such creativity. I'm from Andalusia, too.)

Hometown of Robert Horrie, and Woodie, and Darcy.:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Woodie Long is a legend Folk Artist who lives in SoWal and Andalusia. Google him and you will find out more. He has art in galleries all over the US.
Here is a snip-it from a cool gallery in Asheville, NC who features Woodie's art.

icon.jpg

Darcy is just a cool WalCo person whom many locals know.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
There was a great article about Woodie in one of those freebie magazines that you can pick up around the beach in the different shops and restaurants. I really like his work. It's so exuberant.

Grayton Kid

Beach Fanatic
Dec 7, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Woodie Long is a legend Folk Artist who lives in SoWal and Andalusia. Google him and you will find out more. He has art in galleries all over the US.
Here is a snip-it from a cool gallery in Asheville, NC who features Woodie's art.

icon.jpg

Darcy is just a cool WalCo person whom many locals know.

Also, Bronwyn & Savage. :D Love them.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
grayton kid said:
Also, Bronwyn & Savage. :D Love them.
Hey! I'm pretty sure I know Bronwyn and Savage's mother & father from Ala.!! I recognize their names. Are they artists, too, like their mother?
Wow, it truly is a small world!!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Bronwyn??? That's my youngest sister's name (from the book How Green Was My Valley). I hear that name maybe only once a decade!