• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
There is something so gratifying about lobbing one up just so someone can hit a foul ball into her own windows.

Let's talk about things that are beneath my nature....

I quote one of my heroes: Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here.

Last edited:

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
They made a decision without research, knowledge, facts. Hearsay, opinion, and fear were the motivating factors. The decision went through quickly, before anyone knew anything about it, or had an opportunity to present the other side. Now that it is done, those that could present research, i.e. the Mosquito Control Board, are seemingly not interested. There are questions, what happens without the spray, that is, scientifically? I haven?t heard any documentation. What is to replace the program? How can a program such as this involving pests be discontinued without something to replace it? Wouldn?t you think a gradual reduction should be recommended? Where are the statements from the Entomologists? Where is the study?

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Your nature has hit a new low. You can have your old ways and old attitudes...I think you have plain gone off the deep end.

Regardless of "old ways", it is still a prevalent opinion. Those who work in your yard, and do your laundry, are not invited to your parties! That is "menial" labor! In our enlightened society of political correctness, social prejudice is still an accepted behavior! The welfare of those who work at menial tasks is not of concern of the many priviledged. I do not see that when this decision was made, those who have to work outside were considered.

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
SKIN SO SOFT from AVON does WORK!!!

I sell it directly out of my trunk whenever people see my AVON sign on my car.

I have had GREAT RESULTS with it.

It is inexpensive and makes life pleasant plus it moistens your skin.
It has hundreds of other uses also.

I HAVE PLENTY $7 - and up depending on the size.

CALL ME or EMAIL or ORDER ONLINE! -- 24/7 FREE SHIPPING use ship code FSANY

Thanks, Jeannie

850-368-4074 jeanniesellsavon@aol.comwww.youravon.com/jeanniestevens

ShallowsFuzz

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2006
Point Washington
Now that our esteemed leaders have gotten rid of the Dog Fly program, what do we do about the Dog Flies? I understood that it was the responsibility of the Mosquito Control to explore this, but I guess the average citizen now must step up and investigate the problem. I don't know about you, but I have begun that investigation, because the Dog Fly problem hasn't gone away, now we are just not protected, while the problem has gotten worse.

Everyone will be issued a fly swatter, or someone can come up with a new line of beach wear, involving nylon netting.:wave: