• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lane Rees

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2006
I can't figure it out, Gov. Crist said he was going to reduce taxes, I think the quote was " drop like a rock", he also advised he was going to fix the insurance issue in the State. Now the polls show that he has above 60% approval rating according to the polls. My question is, what has he done. :dunno:
Bob

Since you posed this question, why are you asking? Are you thinking he has not done something? And if so, what?

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
I blinded him with science..........

picture.php

I apologize to the OP but that is the funniest photo ever.:rotfl::blink::rotfl:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I personally do not think he has done the 2 things he campaigned on to the extent he implied, I also believe that in single minded pursuit staying popular is more important to him than what I percieve the damage he has caused. My opinion only, but I am more curious what supporters or those that believe he is doing a good job believe. Some issues I have is the Indian Gaming issue, the tax cuts that have taken place that have caused reduced services to those in need, but we continue to by property, ie Everglades, and pay to have grass cut along the highway but we continue to dip in reserves to cover the cost of the current deficits and will continue to do so to cover the future deficits. CFO has called for special session and Gov. Crist Wants to wait for a report. School budgets are on the chopping block which means local governments will have to make up any shortfalls.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
I give him points on voting rights and voting access issues- he was the one who pushed to have an all paper ballot system after six years of Jeb! saying the touch screen system worked Just Fine, and he's made it easier for felons to have voting rights restored.

I also like how he took his own stand on the Terri Schalvo matter.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I give him points on voting rights and voting access issues- he was the one who pushed to have an all paper ballot system after six years of Jeb! saying the touch screen system worked Just Fine, and he's made it easier for felons to have voting rights restored.

I also like how he took his own stand on the Terri Schalvo matter.

He also showed that bitter queen side when he extended early voting hours. :black girl head bob: "I'll show you not to take me as your VP candidate".

crazytimes

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
I have wondered about that to.

I believe it was a yr ago last June on the news for a while they said everyone that owned a home was going to get a couple hundred dollars to help them with the high cost of ins. They talked about it on the news for a few wekks than nothing came and it was nevered mentioned again.