• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Our loss is your gain.
If there is anyone in Sowal who knows someone who always wanted a residential elevator please respond to this any way that you wish or pass it to a friend.

We were completely stuck by a customer with an elevator. It has a range of three floors and can serve the tallest single family home in Walton County. Installed it has a value of $20,000 plus. We are very, very negotiable and will design and install the proper shaft quickly and completely. This can be in new construction or in a finished home retrofit.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
I know that Hosanna House, which is part of the Harvest House Ministries in Destin is in need of an elevator in order to obtain a CO on their women's shelter on Calhoun. If you need contact information, PM me.

I know that Hosanna House, which is part of the Harvest House Ministries in Destin is in need of an elevator in order to obtain a CO on their women's shelter on Calhoun. If you need contact information, PM me.

That is the perfect way to use the elevator. Chambers Street Builders, Inc. is a licensed Building Contractor. Our problem is that State Law will only permit my firm to install an elevator in a single family residence. We are permitted to install elevators in multi family, but only one family unit is allowed access.

I see the point as public policy, but what a terrible shame it can't be co-ordinated.

rheffron

Beach Fanatic
Jan 17, 2008
That is the perfect way to use the elevator. Chambers Street Builders, Inc. is a licensed Building Contractor. Our problem is that State Law will only permit my firm to install an elevator in a single family residence. We are permitted to install elevators in multi family, but only one family unit is allowed access.

I see the point as public policy, but what a terrible shame it can't be co-ordinated.

Let someone else install it!

gogulf

Beach Crab
Dec 6, 2008
Our loss is your gain.
If there is anyone in Sowal who knows someone who always wanted a residential elevator please respond to this any way that you wish or pass it to a friend.

We were completely stuck by a customer with an elevator. It has a range of three floors and can serve the tallest single family home in Walton County. Installed it has a value of $20,000 plus. We are very, very negotiable and will design and install the proper shaft quickly and completely. This can be in new construction or in a finished home retrofit.
hello. I am interested in your elevator for a home I am building. What brand and model is it? What is your price if i pick it up. I can install in Louisiana. email me at rogerhooper@gogulf.net or call 225-274-8541 office. Thanks.