• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
My mother would be over the moon if I would wear a Christmas sweater.:lol: One of her dreams in life that I haven't helped her achieve.

Then this could be your Christmas gift to her. That was easy, on to the next gift.

BayouBelle

Beach Comber
Oct 13, 2006
OMG, that is THE funniest thing!!! Thanks for spreading a little holiday cheer!! I'll order my tickets this weekend - can't wait.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
How did I go all day without seeing this?:rotfl:

I have discovered that the best thing about Seaside Rep events is the total, full on laughter that seems to happen at every event. I am still laughing from Prom. Dirty Santa has extreme laugh potential.

It will also feature some very serious competition- the Dirty Santa Game, with 20 participants chosen by the raffle drawing, and looks to be fiercely competitive. Buy your event tickets, buy a fistful of raffle tickets, and get ready to get your Dirty Santa game ON!!

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
New video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5nIaHkJ0j8"]YouTube - Dirty Santa Youtube #2.mov[/ame]

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
OMG! The flying wreathe in the face is too funny, but not as good as the dress and pink cone-hat.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OMG! The flying wreathe in the face is too funny, but not as good as the dress and pink cone-hat.

Wonder if he will wear that to the party.:blink:

Alright, c'mon Dirty Santa people- get your tickets today (and your babysitters- I am certainly looking forward to a grownup holiday event!)

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Ticket prices cut in half!!!!

dirty-santa-reduced.jpg