• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Marlee

Beach Comber
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove
Can anyone out there reccomend a pet sitter? I need someone to let my dog out a few times a day, pet my cat and feed my bird when I am away

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
Can anyone out there reccomend a pet sitter? I need someone to let my dog out a few times a day, pet my cat and feed my bird when I am away

Please feel free to PM me. I am available to pet sit. I have ref. if needed.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.:wave:

shesgottasurf

Beach Lover
Nov 1, 2007
Hi Marlee....
I may be a candidate for you if you live fairly close to me. I live off of 393 (Gulf Place road). I do not sit professionally but I have always 'dog-sat' for family and friends, have worked as a groomer before and have always had a dog myself. I have always been told I have a way with animals. (Not that that 'certifies' me, but it has been said many times.)

I love to walk (exercise) dogs and am currently learning techniques that Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer show) uses. Therefore if you need a sitter, your dog would get a good, long, proper 'energy draining' walk at least once, if not twice a day to help keep him/her balanced and happy while 'mom' is away.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, give me a call, if all goes well, we can meet, and we'll see if we are a good fit for each other and your pets! I do have references available upon request.

850-622-5164.
(Leave a message as I won't answer unknown numbers. I will promptly return your call when I get your message. Thank you.)

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I can vouch for SoWal pet sitting service by Lindsay Watts :D 850-585-7015
she is a sweetheart