• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
Monday: Grilled Cheese and Chicken Noodle Soup $5.98 Comfort food.:love:
Tuesday: Fried Shrimp Po-Boy $6.98.:D
Wednesday: Taco Salad $6.98 Finally the Taco has come back to Wednesday!:clap:
Thursday: Grilled Black Angus Steak Sandwich $6.98 This is a new one!
Friday : Grouper Po-Boy $7.98 Hummm I wonder if this one is good???:dunno:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Things should be back to normal until Ms Lisa goes home Christmas week then we will have to modify again.
See Y'all at the deli counter.:wave:

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
I loved Modica in the past, but the last few times I have been in .....it is just so unfriendly....in fact we have quit going there at all. I just felt they were really nice if they knew you and if they did not.....just buy it and get out.....I hate "snooty" places.....Rosemary stores are much friendlier than Seaside. It seems most of the people who work at the shops in Seaside are a little full of themselves. I would tell anyone check out Rosemary. The people are much friendlier, more helpful, etc. . Of course Grayton and Seagrove are our favs......

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I too shall lodge a complaint against Modica... how the hail am I EVER suppose to start my diet plan? huh? huh? huh???? STEAK SANDWICH??!! lord help! oh, and when are we having meatloaf?:love::wave:

I haven't been able to go in weeks- I love eating outside and watching our table grow as everyone we know walks by, grabs lunch, and pulls up a chair. At some point, we will have one continuous table from the door down to Dawson's.:lol:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I loved Modica in the past, but the last few times I have been in .....it is just so unfriendly....in fact we have quit going there at all. I just felt they were really nice if they knew you and if they did not.....just buy it and get out.....I hate "snooty" places.....Rosemary stores are much friendlier than Seaside. It seems most of the people who work at the shops in Seaside are a little full of themselves. I would tell anyone check out Rosemary. The people are much friendlier, more helpful, etc. . Of course Grayton and Seagrove are our favs......

I have always enjoyed the people at Modica. Give them another chance with an open heart and I think you'll be happy. They've been great about posting here also and that's good customer service!

Some might be uppity, but to name a few - The Seaside Store, Fired Up, Amavida, Ono, Sundog Books, Central Square Records are definitely not snooty. Unless maybe it's July and they are covered up with tourists. :D

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???

I hope it wasn't me that was unfriendly to you or anyone else. I know we get in a rush when the lines are long or when we get the person who seams to only want things we don't have to offer but we try to do our best. Some of the nicest people I know are people I really don't know. We see each other at the deli counter for like 5 seconds a few times a month or even year but we share that little bit of time. I have also met people one time that I will never forget because of the kindness they show. On the flip side to that coin. I have met people I will also never forget because of the not so kind way I was treated because I was on the wrong side of that deli counter. I still try to be nice.
I love Seagrove Grayton and Rosemary as well and can understand if you would rather go there but I hope you come back sometime just to give us a chance. If I seam to ramble it is only 5:45 AM and I am not real awake.:love:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I haven't been able to go in weeks- I love eating outside and watching our table grow as everyone we know walks by, grabs lunch, and pulls up a chair. At some point, we will have one continuous table from the door down to Dawson's.:lol:

We love seeing you all out there, even if it is just for an Ice Tea or Hot Chocolate. Stop in to say Hi sometime!:wave::love:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
I have always enjoyed the people at Modica. Give them another chance with an open heart and I think you'll be happy. They've been great about posting here also and that's good customer service!

Some might be uppity, but to name a few - The Seaside Store, Fired Up, Amavida, Ono, Sundog Books, Central Square Records are definitely not snooty. Unless maybe it's July and they are covered up with tourists. :D

You named some of my favorite people! :love:Thanks for your support of things Seaside. You are right about July, I don't even remember who I am on some of those days and I am pretty sure I sound like a drill Sargent when my breakfast line goes haywire:pissed: but it is all in love.:D:love:

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
:love: :love: our Modica Market friends from all of us over at Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery!

Kurt, thanks so much for mentioning us as well - we truly love people, especially our SoWal.com friends, and appreciate their stopping in, even if just for a quick "hello" on occasion. :wave:

As Deli Love mentioned, sometimes on a busy July day we barely remember our own names, but we still love ya'll! :blush: :blush:

Deli Love

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2008
MidWal???
:love: :love: our Modica Market friends from all of us over at Fired Up Paint-Your-Own Pottery!

Kurt, thanks so much for mentioning us as well - we truly love people, especially our SoWal.com friends, and appreciate their stopping in, even if just for a quick "hello" on occasion. :wave:

As Deli Love mentioned, sometimes on a busy July day we barely remember our own names, but we still love ya'll! :blush: :blush:

:love:Right back at you!