• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
This game is going to be epic! History will be made. The first time two Top 5 ranked teams will play for a conference championship.

Don't have tickets yet but will be tailgatiing at the Dome.

Gators we'll make a bag outta you!

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
GO GATORS Alabama is just the appetizer !! bring on the full meal (Oklahoma or whoever). I predict Gators 28 Alabama 17 unless piercy makes it then 42/17. I think it's about time for Saban to lose in the dome.

GatorsGal

Beach Comber
Nov 5, 2007
Should be a great game - good luck to Bama!

I am hearing a lot that Bama is tougher than UF and that the Gators are a finesse team. That Bama will punch the Gators in the mouth and run it down their throats.

Is this what Bama fans think?

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Should be a great game - good luck to Bama!

I am hearing a lot that Bama is tougher than UF and that the Gators are a finesse team. That Bama will punch the Gators in the mouth and run it down their throats.

Is this what Bama fans think?

This Bama fan thinks it is going to be a hard fought game. I don't think it will be a complete blow out on either side. I think it will be close. Do I think we could win it? Yes, I do. However, I am cautiously optimistic.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
HA HA HA
Brandon spikes will swallow their running backs whole and then follow him up with the quarterback next. this should be a all time great game. I cant wait im like a kid the nite before Christmas!!.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Pics for you Whitey

bamaandaub.jpg

AlabamaFan.jpg

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Beachgrl is also an AUBURN girl .....so I have to say (and this is hard),.....GO GATORS ......in the SEC game!!!!!:cool: (ABB)......anyone but Bama!!!:angry: