• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
:rotfl: You went to Gators in John's Pass during the game? And you expected what, exactly? You're lucky all it cost you was a beer. Methinks you were just looking for a fight after Punzy's trip to International Plaza. :wave:

P.S. around here there are also many busty women you can placate with beads, in some cases year-round. I believe there are some guys who make sure to carry beads with them at all times. :D

Exactly-at John's Pass. We went because my brother-in-law who is an Auburn partisan now has a crush on Florida after moving there and a girl we were with (a Nole) just had to go. It was all good.

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
attachment.php
Here I get a 2 for 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 11175

View attachment 11176

View attachment 11177

View attachment 11178

View attachment 11179

View attachment 11180

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
I understand that the film is real, but the flesh and blood has been stuffed, baked, flash-whitened and dyed. And I'm not talking about Big Al.

If I see them at the game, I will pass on your concerns, gotta run, have a plane to catch. :wave:

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
:eek: i was sorta kinda pulling for bama, but didn't really make any difference to me who won. i would've liked to have seen bama play for the national championship.

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
GOD'S Boy: 1

Satanation: 0

Great Job Tebow and GatorNation!

Great Game to two outstanding teams......both should play a rematch in the Natl. Championship.

SEC is THE BEST PERIOD!

Gators luv Pachyderm!

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited: