• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Great Game to two outstanding teams......both should play a rematch in the Natl. Championship.

SEC is THE BEST PERIOD!

:clap::clap::clap:

So very true. :clap:

Wow! That was amazing. JB was right -- the conference game to end all conference games.

Bama played a great game. I really can't believe it turned around like that.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Being a grad of Auburn and UF, It pains me to say that Bama had a great season and they were a great team this year...but all i can say now is GO GATORS!!!!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Congratulations Gator Fans!!!! I mean that. It was a great game. I am very proud of Alabama and can't wait for next year. What a funn season!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Congratulations Gator Fans!!!! I mean that. It was a great game. I am very proud of Alabama and can't wait for next year. What a funn season!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I can't believe I am insane enough to do this less than 24 hours after the 2008 game, but I think Alabama will probably be back in Atlanta in 2009 unless Ole Miss steps up. I doubt LSU wins more SEC games than the aforementioned with road trips to Georgia, Ole Miss and Tuscaloosa and a game against Florida. I can't believe Auburn will make much noise, I know MSU and Arkie will not.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I can't believe I am insane enough to do this less than 24 hours after the 2008 game, but I think Alabama will probably be back in Atlanta in 2009 unless Ole Miss steps up. I doubt LSU wins more SEC games than the aforementioned with road trips to Georgia, Ole Miss and Tuscaloosa and a game against Florida. I can't believe Auburn will make much noise, I know MSU and Arkie will not.

I think we will be back as well. I am so glad that the seniors on this team got to go to the SEC Championship game. They have been through so much together!!!!!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Great game, great fun, what a night. Congrats to both teams, it was a joy to watch.