• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rocket136

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2007
St. Louis
Like one needs to read a website to understand the value , or should I say costs, of MLMs. lol

Sure ... why are there so many people sucked into them? They have a slick mesage with little emphasis on the FACTS; because the facts do not support the system. FACT: 98% of people who make the investment in MLM lose money. They won't tell you that in their pitch.

anthony1995

Beach Lover
May 3, 2008
Sandestin, FL
Message to the fellow Techies..Nerds..ect

I've been reading about another way that some folks make a bit of extra cash online. Blogging, Buying and Selling domain names and things along those lines. Anyone ever done it or doing it now? Thanks again!

Anthony

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Buying and selling domain names is pretty much a dead idea. All the good ones are taken and unless a new buzz word comes along you're pretty much not going to make any money at it.

Just got back from a conference about blogging and podcasts. Very few people there were making a living at it. The ones that were, were selling something that's universally appealing. Mainly sex, I got to meet the team from Midwest Teen Sex Show. Again, huge following and millions of hits, but they are making the salary of a waitress at a chain restaurant.

If your typing skills are good you can always try a dictation or transciption service.

Good luck.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I've been reading about another way that some folks make a bit of extra cash online. Blogging, Buying and Selling domain names and things along those lines. Anyone ever done it or doing it now? Thanks again!

Anthony

Could it be one of those thinly disguised Multilevel Marketing Scams? What's the name of this "opportunity?"

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
weight loss patch

Has anyone tried the weight loss patch? They are a popular weight loss ad in the Dothan area....Dr. Ken's weight loss patch......Some people are swearing by it. Just wondered if anyone had tried it?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Does it make you eat better/less and exercise more?

If not, I'd say save the $ and damage to your body!

Most of those products not only don't work, they can cause permanent damage.

Last edited:

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
The only "patch" I would use would be duct tape. Apply to the fridge, cabinets, and mouth. The only thing that will be successful is proper nutrition, calorie control and exercise. Use more than you take in and make sure what you take in is healthy.