• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
When you've lost all that weight on what ever patch that is, give me a call, and I'll sell you some future beach property in Nevada.

It's nothing more than herbs much like Enzyte!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
It's nothing more than herbs much like Enzyte!

Maybe that's how one would lose the weight...:roll:

I was on Metabolife once, with good results. Followed the label directions - two in the morning, two before lunch, one in the late afternoon. Hop out of bed in the morning, wildly productive at work, supermom in the evenings, weight melting off.

And then I went to the doctor, pleased with myself. They were pleased too, until they took my blood pressure. :eek: Can you say BUSTED? :sosad:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Has anyone tried the weight loss patch? They are a popular weight loss ad in the Dothan area....Dr. Ken's weight loss patch......Some people are swearing by it. Just wondered if anyone had tried it?

Not only is this a bunk product, it will almost certainly get you sucked into a multilevel marketing mess.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Has anyone tried the weight loss patch? They are a popular weight loss ad in the Dothan area....Dr. Ken's weight loss patch......Some people are swearing by it. Just wondered if anyone had tried it?

Beachgirl,

First answer this question: Who the hell is Dr Ken??

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
:D

attachment.php

..Oh, so he's a Plastic Surgeon?

music-064.gif

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
Dr. Ken is the name of the weight loss center in Dothan....actually Dr. Ken's!!!!!! I should have said.....

dragonfly1

Beach Lover
Aug 20, 2007
No, not even a doctor. I knew the answer to the question but it is unreal how many people are swearing by this "patch" in the Dothan area.......just wanted some feedback and got it.......thanks

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
beachgrl, I know that this is not what you asked, but here goes. About two months ago, I finally got serious about my diet, read a few books (I recommend "Death by Supermarket" available on Amazon.com) and decided to make a change. Long story short, I only eat "real" food now. Very little sugar, no processed junk, no soy (it's not the health food they would have you believe), only organic dairy, and organic meat when possible. More vegetables, fruits and nuts. Yes, it's an adjustment, but that's mainly because our entire food system is geared toward manufactured crap. Fortunately stores like Publix and Fresh Market have decent organic offerings at fairly reasonable prices. And here's the best part. Once you no longer eat that stuff, your cravings for it disappear. I was the biggest sugar junkie in the world. I still eat chocolate, but now it's the 85% cocoa stuff, maybe one or two squares a day. And I've lost 15 pounds so far, fairly effortlessly I would say. And I feel so much better. Please don't settle for thin and unwell, when you can be thin and healthy. Not only will you look better, you will be investing in your future health by considerably reducing your odds of many preventable diseases.