• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Congrats to UF. It was a clean, well-played game. In the end, they just had a few more hosses than us - one imparticular.

I have given Tebow his share of grief the last two years, but the guy is just...otherworldly. He threw some of the best passes I've ever seen a college QB throw. In short, he was fantastic.

Good luck agains the Sooners.

JB

dogflyguy

Beach Lover
Sep 24, 2007
Dang!!!
At first i thought this was going to be another fla,ohio state game but man Alabama guys are tough. I loved the thing the announcers were saying comparing this to the Mohammed/Frazier fights. It was truly an awesome game.props to johnparker,coffee and jones those guys were unbeleivable. I would lov to see a rematch for national title.Im pretty sure Bama will be in the hunt again next year. Now as i was saying GO GATORS. bring on the sooners!!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I am really not trying to rub it in.

tebowsips1.jpg

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
I really hope the Gators win, I will always root for the SEC team and it helps the Ole Miss program. We have gotten so much sports press coverage due to the win over the Gators.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I am really not trying to rub it in.

As much grief as you and I have given each other (including your failure to show up at SeaBar to redeem our bet following UA's drubbing of UF in 2005), I can't believe you won't even acknowledge my complimentary post.

I love your board, Kurt. And while I may not have the post count others do, look at my join date. I've been around since the old graytonbeach.com days.

Tebow is awesome - - beyond awesome. If Bradford or anyone else wins the Heisman, it's a miscarriage of justice.

But give us a little credit, eh? We controlled the third quarter and let it get away. We played y'all head-up until we ran out of gas.

Still love you, bro.

Your friend,
JB