• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
I have a k/s sleep 3 bed for sale. The first $200.00 takes it. Everything is there, set up in the garage for the taking.625-0425.

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
Questions about Sleep Number bed

Do you still have the bed? Is it a king size? And by "everything," does that mean the box spring (I think the Sleep Number people call them "foundations" ), a frame of some kind? Please elaborate.

My wife and I are in the market for a king-sized bed, but had not considered used or a "Sleep Number" type, but I might talk her into taking a look.

Thanks

cheesehead

Beach Lover
Jul 28, 2008
30a
Has everything needed. No box spring. Has foundation, air pump, foam for under mattress, etc. Probably had to pump air into mattress once a year.

gbdreams

Beach Comber
Nov 27, 2004
Grayton Beach
Thanks. We were in the area last weekend but I couldn't talk her into looking at a "used bed." I'll try again next week when we're down - if you still have the bed and if you're in the area over Christmas.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Are sure it isn't a k/s sleep 3 bed? I've been searching everywhere for one of those.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Are sure it isn't a k/s sleep 3 bed? I've been searching everywhere for one of those.

Sleep #, he just can't seem to hit the shift key and 3 at the same time. Have you tried the local Mormon temple? :lol: