• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
Menu​

Point Washington Venison Stew​
with jambone smoked meatballs, potato dumplings and root vegetables

Fall Fruit and Spinach Salad​
with toasted walnuts, fresh cider vinaigrette and aged cheddar cheese

Carved Meats From Our Pecanwood Fired Pit
Leg of Lamb - jalapeno tomato mint jam
Coffe Cured Duck - chipotle chocolate mole
Mojo Cubano Cured Pork Loin

Accompaniments
Sweet Corn and Pepper Jack Cheese Spoon bread
Smoked Bacon Sage Grits with Butt Rub and Garlic Butter
Banana Beignets
with warm cinnamon chocolate fondue

$16 plus tax and a $5 donation to DESTIN HARVEST FOOD BANK

Total $21

dinner served fro 2 pm until 7 pm

bar will be open from 2pm untill 2 am

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Someone is going to read this menu and wonder, "What is Butt Rub?" lol!!!

That is a tasty menu. I could make a meal on the grits!

I love JamBone's BBQ, but the truth is, Scott cooks so much more than BBQ. He creates one of the finest meals in this town. He has a great sense of pairing flavors to make food taste incredible, and he is full of innovative menu ideas. If you haven't tried JamBone's you are really missing out.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
hey yummy - no resos here at the bone and yes we are open on the eve. mr. g - everyone is always invited here especially you and young mr. g.

sj - thanks for the kindness. flavor should be in the bill of rights!

:)

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
will there be anything available off the menu? I have a picky eater in the family that wont do spoon bread.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Funny you ask that jodiFL. I stopped by some friends' house on Thanksgiving, and they, too, have a picky eater. It was around lunch time when I stopped, and the picky eater was eating...JamBone's BBQ, left over from the night before!!! I grew up being a very, very picky eater and BBQ on Thanksgiving lunch is my dream meal.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
will there be anything available off the menu? I have a picky eater in the family that wont do spoon bread.

that is all the food we will be preparing for the 2pm till 7pm service but we can always heat up something else that we have for those a bit more selective. that cheesy corn spoon bread is pretty darn tasty though:)

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
thanks for the info! i am guessing that my boys will want me to make their traditional meal on Christmas day, BUT we will come on Christmas eve for an early supper. yummy jr. has never been and will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! and may change his mind about where to eat on Christmas day as a result. then i will be stuck with leftovers that were never firsts . . . .