• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
This smells a little fishy, like 20 day old fish?

Creeklover

Beach Lover
Dec 6, 2007
I think this goes to show you that the evidents against the deputy was not valid if the SA would not object to any of the evidents as stated in the daily news. I do belive that this was a beef between some deputies that did not like him. The news paper did state that the deputy who stoped hom for doing 80 mph did not have a radar as i stated in the origonal post about this. I think that the deputies who did the stop then did not call the FHP in to investigate this should be fired for poor police work and wasting county tax money

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Did he ever take a blood or breath test? I have to assume the judge had good reason to throw the DUI out. He did get the speeding ticket though. I imagine if you get a few of those it means a suspension or something.

1 3161931 DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE 12/10/2008 Court: Dismissed
2 316183 UNLAWFUL SPEED (IF NO SPEEDS ARE INDICATED) 12/10/2008 Court: Adjudicated Guilty

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The Daily News said today they let him back to work with no wrong doing.

It'll be interesting tonight if he is working traffic tonight and gets any DUI's. Seems like it might be a good legal argument if he pulls you over.