• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
Someone is going to read this menu and wonder, "What is Butt Rub?" lol!!!

That is a tasty menu. I could make a meal on the grits!

I love JamBone's BBQ, but the truth is, Scott cooks so much more than BBQ. He creates one of the finest meals in this town. He has a great sense of pairing flavors to make food taste incredible, and he is full of innovative menu ideas. If you haven't tried JamBone's you are really missing out.

I second that statement,Murray.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Don't want to dampen any spirits here because I think Jambones is great, but my Turkey from Thanksgiving was very dry :sosad: The dark meat was good and a great flavor but the turkey breast was dry dry dry, I was a bit diappointed.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
Don't want to dampen any spirits here because I think Jambones is great, but my Turkey from Thanksgiving was very dry :sosad: The dark meat was good and a great flavor but the turkey breast was dry dry dry, I was a bit diappointed.

so sorry night angel about your turkey, please come by for a complete refund for your displeasure.

expressing your jambone experience can never dampen anyone's spirits - honest critique will always be welcome by me so i can continue to improve and serve you all to the best of my ability.

please try us again and allow us the chance to show you that we can satisfy you.

thanks

scott aldersn

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Oh, that is so nice of you to offer that. I really did hate to say anything but at the same time, how will you know if no one tells you.
I will pm you my name and you can just put me a credit down for next time, and there will be a next time because I think all of you guys there have a good thing going which is not easy right now in this economy.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
OK- now I am hungry. Can't wait until Christmas- looks like we having Jambone tonight.:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
FYI -- Sending a Private Message to the owner is always the best way to address any negative issues with most any business, especially ones which post often on here. The good ones do want feedback so they can improve.

I have eaten turkey for over 35 years, and I have never had moist, white-meat turkey. If a bird is roasted or baked, I always go for the fatty, dark meat.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Joe, if you have never had moist white meat on a turkey, then you have been eating at the wrong place or cooking it wrong because I too have been cooking turkey for 35 years and mine is never dry :)
I am sorry, but I do not happen to agree with you on the other issue, I don't think it is right to keep anything that is not positive behind the scenes, just like this issue, he handled it very nicely and politely and now people can see that and will not hesitate to deal with Jambones and know they can speak up if things are not right and they will make it right.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If you hang around there long enough, I will see you there!

We were just there long enough to eat before hitting the ice rink. :blink: That's another story. We should have stayed for Dread.

Hmmmm...I swear I saw Skunky and Punz at the ice rink.:dunno: