• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
We need a dogsitter for our 82# dalmation mix from December 22 until Christmas Day. We prefer he stay in your home but we are flexible. Please PM me if you are interested. He is a very sweet guy and mostly sleeps since he is 9 years old.

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
CJ - I have sent you a PM and will be calling you tonight. Thanks.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
I'll vouch for the "pup," but not for the owners... ;-)

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Typical small dog owner....

Your welcome to come stay with him and avoid the fam!

Like I said, I like the pup, it's that Alabama fan daddy he's got that I don't know about. :D

No, we will be en route west like you guys, but we have to bring our pup with us :blink: . 13.5 hours each way will be funn!! Enjoy the in-laws and good luck!

4dogs

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Dog Sitter

I might be able to do it for you. Need a reference check with Truffle Anne. You can PM me if interested.

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
I know that 4Dogs is a wonderful choice for dog sitting. She really loves animals and and can be depended upon in any circumstance.

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
I might be able to do it for you. Need a reference check with Truffle Anne. You can PM me if interested.

I saw this after I hired someone but your pic makes me think Loki would have a blast. Maybe next time.:wave: