• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bdowney

Beach Comber
Dec 23, 2008
I'm looking for a sitter or two next week from Wednesday through Sunday. There will be three kids - four months, seven months, and two years.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Hi there,
My name is Danielle Snyder. I am an experienced babysitter for all ages newborn to teens. I am totally flexible and available any time for the days you requested. I used to nanny and babysit for years. I absolutely love children and easily bond with them. I am also a great cook and house cleaner if needed. I ran into your landscape ad also. I am experienced with plant selection,design, plan install, and follow up. I am not very experienced with irrigation. Please let me know if you are interested. You can respond via sowal and/or call me at (850) 865-9344. My
regular email is realtordanielle@earthlink.net.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Danielle

dgjohn

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
babysitter

If still needed I am available and would love to speak with you. I am a teacher and have loads of experience with preschool children. Very flexible!!! Please call me at 687-7911, I would love to talk about the position.

Thanks!