• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I should have joined MK this morning. Maybe I would be feeling better than I am right now.

:rotfl:....now hear this...I jsut woke up! What did I eat last night? I feel like I consumed a salt lick...I am like, swollen! :blink: Good news...I stayed away from the Red Bar!

Oh my COD...what a party! I found Casey working in the lobby bar and he made me a free Colorado Bulldog and then it was over...that is what I sipped all night. :D JUL gave a great report! It was great meeting her and Mr. JUL! My first ever balloon drop was awesome! No cage, but I did some go-go dancing! Dread was on fire!

Sheet....I starting bidding on the art masterpieces and then forgot to keep up! Who is the lucky winner? :angry:

Oh, of course, I lost my glasses. Well, I couldn't find them and good Mr. K and my good friends went looking at all the places I could remember being. Guess where they were? Wrapped up on the chain of my purse. :lol:

Mr. Kitty wins an award. He got me home and then cleaned up from our pre- party food fest. He woke up this morning and did the Polar Bear Plunge, :shock: then went and did his laps. He saw the dargs...jdarg, was Mr. K...BLUE? :rotfl:

BR...I had a feeling this would be popping question time. Please give details!!!:clap:

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Partay was grayt! Saw lots of SoWal'ers. Met some new ones :cool: Cork looked FAB with her Date. Miss Kitty's dress was To Die For.....I got kidnapped by a group of 20 something girls (dont ask) and I we soon became The Kardashians for some reason. My poor boys are going to be getting messages on their face book pages today from LOTS of unknown, but very beautiful young ladies :)

Thankfully the head of security is a friend of mine, I found him around 11:30 and said.....HELP me. Take me to my room!!! I was soon fast asleep after devouring the turn down cookies. Breakfast in bed this morning and now...I'm hoping the Mimosa I'm having will make me feel better!!!

Oh...I do love me some fake hair!! Not so grayt the next morning though.

and...camera in purse never got taken out.....WHAT is up with that???:cry:

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
:rotfl:....now hear this...I jsut woke up! What did I eat last night? I feel like I consumed a salt lick...I am like, swollen! :blink: Good news...I stayed away from the Red Bar!

Oh my COD...what a party! I found Casey working in the lobby bar and he made me a free Colorado Bulldog and then it was over...that is what I sipped all night. :D JUL gave a great report! It was great meeting her and Mr. JUL! My first ever balloon drop was awesome! No cage, but I did some go-go dancing! Dread was on fire!

Sheet....I starting bidding on the art masterpieces and then forgot to keep up! Who is the lucky winner? :angry:

Oh, of course, I lost my glasses. Well, I couldn't find them and good Mr. K and my good friends went looking at all the places I could remember being. Guess where they were? Wrapped up on the chain of my purse. :lol:

Mr. Kitty wins an award. He got me home and then cleaned up from our pre- party food fest. He woke up this morning and did the Polar Bear Plunge, :shock: then went and did his laps. He saw the dargs...jdarg, was Mr. K...BLUE? :rotfl:

BR...I had a feeling this would be popping question time. Please give details!!!:clap:

Happy New Year!

Seeing you go-go dance to Dread Clampitt was my favorite part of the evening. OK, that and the fact that you couldn't find the glasses that you were wearing. :rotfl:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Mrs. Sebag was pissed that there was no one at the theater, so she created quite a ruckus at the front door. She was loaded for bear, but I refused to let her in. She demanded all our names and we are to expect hearing from her attorney.
Please tell me there was a "don't you know who I am" moment w/ a fabulous smart arse response! :rofl:

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I am waiting for pictures, too. But I guess many of the attendees aren't up yet. :D

Our neighbors said it was a lot of fun. We didn't go because were were helping daughter's boyfriend with the logistics of surprising her when he popped the question.
Have your coffee and report back, Jen-nay.

Um. . .hello. . .we need more details than that! HOW did he do it???