• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tango

Beach Comber
Dec 21, 2008
14 Vicki St
Beginning Mon January 12th Cafe Tango will be offering a new menu featuring foods inspired by Spain's wonderful cuisine. We will of course still be offering our regular menu.

We will be offering a Mixta Paella for two with a bottle of wine from Spain for $ 30 a person

Or a three course Tapas tasting menu for two (six different tapas) with a bottle of wine from Spain for
$ 30 a person

Tapas menu to change weekly... I will post this weeks menu soon

We look forward to seeing you!

Menu Available Monday - Thursday

Reservations 267-0054

Last edited:

Tango

Beach Comber
Dec 21, 2008
14 Vicki St
Ah Si Pinchitos are an excellent idea...

Our Paella will be the mixta style Paella which typically includes shrimp, mussels, clams, sausages, and pork. We will be mixing it up here and there, but it will be along those lines of mixed seafood, and meats.

We have been focusing our wine list on Spain for quite sometime and feel like the addition of more foods from Spain fit us well.

Last edited:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Yummy! My aunt attempted a paella for dinner the other night - it bore no resemblence to the tasty dish I had cooked for me on a patio overlooking the olive tree studded Spanish countryside, but it looked pretty! Now I am craving real paella!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
@ of my favorites- Cafe Tango and paella! Together! I'm getting out the calendar....