• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I'm in town for several days with my family. My wife loves oyster po boys and I wanted to surprise her with her favorite food.

Where can we get a good one in SOWAL?

Also, any suggestions for fish tacos would be appreciated.

Stinky's hands down on the Po Boys......perfect Nawlins style....

Senor Mojito has very good fish tacos....worth trying.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Stinky's hands down on the Po Boys......perfect Nawlins style....

Senor Mojito has very good fish tacos....worth trying.

I'm sorry, but after my experience at Senor Mojitos tourist trap I just can't bring myself to recommend it to anyone.

kbbiegler

Beach Comber
Jul 15, 2007
hurricane oyster bar

They have the best fish tacos in the area! Always consistent and fresh. Also the poboys are good too!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Y'all are making me HUNGRY :D:drool:

dgsevier

Beach Fanatic
I took on a head-to -head po' boy battle this past weekend. Half of a sandwich from each establishment - Flip-Flops v. Seagrove Mkt. The Mrs. ate the other halfves.

The verdict:
It was close, both were great. But SGM's had better slaw and more oysters. FF's bread was better, but the nod goes to SGM.

BTW- I had been craving a FF hot dog for several weeks, but the end product was not as good as I had hoped. The burgers were outstanding though.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I took on a head-to -head po' boy battle this past weekend. Half of a sandwich from each establishment - Flip-Flops v. Seagrove Mkt. The Mrs. ate the other halfves.

The verdict:
It was close, both were great. But SGM's had better slaw and more oysters. FF's bread was better, but the nod goes to SGM.

Like DG said.