• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I have no idea what snuff is???? Unless you are talking about video taping deaths???

Oh Cod have you opened a can of worms.

Actually snuff is a finely ground tobacco that can be snorted. :puke: The tobacco product called Copenhagen that traderx is referring to is dip which is placed between the lip and teeth and sucked on. Then the remnants are spit out. Dip generally also has fine bits of glass in it to "enhance" the experience through micro cuts allowing the nicotine faster entry into the blood stream.

traderx

Beach Fanatic
Mar 25, 2008
I have no idea what snuff is???? Unless you are talking about video taping deaths???

I am behind the curve on video taping deaths. Is that a custom in Copenhagen? :D

traderx

Beach Fanatic
Mar 25, 2008

Actually snuff is a finely ground tobacco that can be snorted. :puke: The tobacco product called Copenhagen that traderx is referring to is dip which is placed between the lip and teeth and sucked on. Then the remnants are spit out. Dip generally also has fine bits of glass in it to "enhance" the experience through micro cuts allowing the nicotine faster entry into the blood stream.

I thought snuff was "dipped"? At least that's what my Grandmother called it. :D

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor

Yuk!!!

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal

which reminds me of a local 7-11 employee telling me about an ex-major league manager[mets] berating her for not having a rebate coupon for Copenhagen. Apparently the ex-mets manager likes to take the dip overseas where availabilty is limited and the multi purchase of copenhagen sans rebate was not forgiven. hows that for tangential minutiae?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I am behind the curve on video taping deaths. Is that a custom in Copenhagen? :D

I think she's referring to snuff films.

which reminds me of a local 7-11 employee telling me about an ex-major league manager[mets] berating her for not having a rebate coupon for Copenhagen. Apparently the ex-mets manager likes to take the dip overseas where availabilty is limited and the multi purchase of copenhagen sans rebate was not forgiven. hows that for tangential minutiae?

If anybody needs some a friend of mine always has cases left over after spring break. The smokeless tobacco creeps always set up behind LaVela.