• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Who are these Jennifer and Balder people??? :dunno:

Just kidding, is anyone planning to go this week? I might know someone who is in town and may want to head that way.

Who are these Jennifer and Balder people??? :dunno:

Just kidding, is anyone planning to go this week? I might know someone who is in town and may want to head that way.

They are people who would be very happy to see someone if someone happened to head that way.

Will someone not have a date? :cry:

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
They are people who would be very happy to see someone if someone happened to head that way.

Not this trip, but the date will be by herself at the end of the month...

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005

I will be down January 26 so I am planning to go to Gravel Road Tues the 27th. Will balder and Jennifer still be there ? Gravel Road is one of my very favorite places and this will make it even more special.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Every Tuesday in January... 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th.
So glad you'll be there!

I will be down January 26 so I am planning to go to Gravel Road Tues the 27th. Will balder and Jennifer still be there ? Gravel Road is one of my very favorite places and this will make it even more special.

:wave:

It will be good to see you, goofer!

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Gravel Road Restaurant's $15 Features for the week of the 12th are as follows:

Seared Triggerfish, Scallops, Red Pepper Couscous, Broccolini and Beurre Blanc

Grilled Amberjack, Tempura Fried Shrimp, Corn and Bliss Potatoes, Spinach and Red Pepper Cream Sauce

Kobe Meatballs, Cheddar Au Gratin, Fried Onions, Swiss Chard and Red Sauce

We also serve from our daily menu.
Looking forward to serving you.

P.S. Gravel Road would like to thank the Saunders for being a part of our team. We are very grateful to have their talent.