• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

k2

Beach Crab
Jan 14, 2005
Need Property Manager to assume responsibilities for 3 rentals in the PCB East and West End areas. Duties include ad postings, management of rental inquiries, property showings, turn-over. Long-term or short-term rentals. Must be responsible, dependable and self-motivator. References required.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If long term rentals are involved then the person has to be a licensed realtor.

NOLA TRANSPLANT

Beach Lover
Jul 24, 2007
Our Own WELL of information!!

JJSRB

Beach Comber
Dec 16, 2008
Is that really so? I would think that as long as the person who owns the properties, has what they need, that they could hire whomever they want to manage it. If you don't need a realtor's license, my husband would be interested. He is very personable, dependable, and motivated. He has good references. Recently out of work from the construction business, he is very handy and could do probably all of the maintenance work along with the rest of the job duties. If you're interested, call Justin at 699-6517.

COtoFL

Beach Crab
Jan 18, 2009
Looking for work!

I just moved to the area from Denver. I have about 15 years experience in property management and the financial side of it. We also have our own condo in Denver that we rent out. I am familiar with the whole process of PM, including contracts and the accounting process and would be willing to do any light maintenance or painting during turnover time as well. Colorado Real Estate law dictates that if you are managing the property directly for the owner that you do not need to have a valid real estate license - I will check on Florida laws because I no longer have a real estate license as I have moved more into the accounting side of it in the last few years. Let me know if I can help! If you have any further questions for me you can contact me (Heather) on my cell at 720-365-0291.

salidaco

Beach Lover
Aug 13, 2007
Actually, salaried employees for owners, apartments, and condo's are exempt from being licensed.

StarJen

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2007
Property MGR

I own Posh Residential, have been doing Home Management & Personal Assisting for 17+yrs. I can be reached on my mobile by 850-225-2550.

Namaste
*Jennifer