• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
Steelers better get ready to show their stuff. What are their chances against Ravens? Guess they have the home field advantage today. Arizona vs. ??????

That would be Arizona vs. the Steelers!!! :clap: It was a funn game! The only down side was that it became almost impossible to get to sleep last night with the sore throat I acquired from screaming. TFT, here we come!!! :wave:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
That would be Arizona vs. the Steelers!!! :clap: It was a funn game! The only down side was that it became almost impossible to get to sleep last night with the sore throat I acquired from screaming. TFT, here we come!!! :wave:

Rapunzel and I were looking for you but didn't spot you. We think we might have seen Captain Crazy though-big guy, body paint and no shirt, leather helmet and four terrible towels going at one time?

Gypsea

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA; Watercolor
Rapunzel and I were looking for you but didn't spot you. We think we might have seen Captain Crazy though-big guy, body paint and no shirt, leather helmet and four terrible towels going at one time?

Our son suggested the same type of attire (or lack of) but fortunately Cap'nCrazy didn't go for it. The towels were swinging though and he does want a leather helmet. :roll:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005