• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
and thanks to all you boners out there for all of your loyal support of this place and all the other great establishments that cook great food and actually smile at you when served - all along our beautiful coastline.

mwah!!!

i love you all...

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
or - you can have a burger cooked to order that began as a whole primal cut of brisket and sirloin and chuck from all natural harris ranch beef - hand cut with an actual knife by a real human actually here at jambone and then fed into a grinder that is set up in the walk-in cooler so as to always maintain its 33 degree temperature so as to not lose its fatty bloom - hand weighed and pattied also in the walk-in by an actual human - grilled when ordered and not pressed down so as to not lose its sexy fattiness and juiciness - you wont get mad cow - you wont eat organs or wheat or filler or testicles or ears or hooves - you wont get e coli and you also get french fries and its only 7.95 and its only 1 mile north of the beach in the center of south walton county.....
You forgot to mention that you can also have some good beer w/ your burger! :D

No comparison whatsoever between a Red Robin and a real restaurant w/ decent food.

CincyBeachGirl

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
I emailed the person sending me Pier Park emails about Fresh Market. They said "Cannot commit right now, discussions are on going." I talked to some Simon employees about Fresh market and they told me that the building was built to be a grocery store with all the infrastructure in place. They wont put anything else there because of the money spent. I also heard that there are 2 big parcels across from the theater and they are looking for family entertainment venues. He mentioned a few places that theyve had discussions with, Nascar cafe, Dave and Busters, ESPN Zone and even a high end bowling alley.

Every few months I email people about the Pier Park Fresh Market. There is a site pcbdaily.com that gives good Pier Park updates. Anyway, I feel like I've been blown off when I now inquire. You use to be able to go on the Fresh Market website and see that one was opening in PCB, but now, it's no longer listed. Personally, I think it STINKS! I LOVE that place but hate going all the way to Destin........ I'd take anything, Whole Foods, Trader Joes or Fresh Market........ No one will come right out and say they've backed out, so who knows.

passin thru

Beach Fanatic
Jun 12, 2007
or ... cooked to order ... hand cut ... fed into a grinder ... hand weighed and pattied ... grilled when ordered .... in the center of south walton county.....

You've got our vote, Mr. Boner! We've actually had some pretty good burgers at Red Robin in other locales, but you make a compelling case for "think global / eat local". And your burgers truly are delicious.

JamBone rocks.

Last edited:

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Yes Jambone. the burgers and hot dogs are good, but please, please, please, stop your cooks from burning the buns! Yuck!

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Yes Jambone. the burgers and hot dogs are good, but please, please, please, stop your cooks from burning the buns! Yuck!

Bummer on the burned buns. When done correctly, brushed with butter, olive oil, and a hint of garlic, toasted to (hopefully) perfection, wouldn't you agree that they really make the sandwich?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Every few months I email people about the Pier Park Fresh Market. There is a site pcbdaily.com that gives good Pier Park updates. Anyway, I feel like I've been blown off when I now inquire. You use to be able to go on the Fresh Market website and see that one was opening in PCB, but now, it's no longer listed. Personally, I think it STINKS! I LOVE that place but hate going all the way to Destin........ I'd take anything, Whole Foods, Trader Joes or Fresh Market........ No one will come right out and say they've backed out, so who knows.

Have you been to For the Health of it? It's a great way to get your organic fix and it's locally owned and operated.

kemosabe

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2008
or - you can have a burger cooked to order that began as a whole primal cut of brisket and sirloin and chuck from all natural harris ranch beef - hand cut with an actual knife by a real human actually here at jambone and then fed into a grinder that is set up in the walk-in cooler so as to always maintain its 33 degree temperature so as to not lose its fatty bloom - hand weighed and pattied also in the walk-in by an actual human - grilled when ordered and not pressed down so as to not lose its sexy fattiness and juiciness - you wont get mad cow - you wont eat organs or wheat or filler or testicles or ears or hooves - you wont get e coli and you also get french fries and its only 7.95 and its only 1 mile north of the beach in the center of south walton county.....

No thanks, I'll take the testicles and the e.coli!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
No thanks, I'll take the testicles and the e.coli!

Kemosabe.JPG

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
and thanks to all you boners out there for all of your loyal support of this place and all the other great establishments that cook great food and actually smile at you when served - all along our beautiful coastline.

mwah!!!

i love you all...

This local will only love you back when you return the Jambone Nasty Burger back on the menu--it was an award winning burger on 30A--I told all my local friends to stop by and order it, and now it is gone??? What gives?:dunno: