• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The SWHS drama department is chartering a bus and taking the kids to Atlanta to see Spamalot! The trip doesn't happen unless 30 kids sign up- and we are way short of that number! Drama class enrollment not required- all students eligible!

Spamalot is Mar. 21st, and the cost is $120, which includes the bus and ticket to the show. They will go up during the day on Saturday, eat dinner, see the show, and come back to SWHS late.

This is such a great opportunity for the kids to see a Broadway show in a big city theater!

The deadline for deposits and permission slips is supposed to be today, so e-mail Don Goodrum, the drama teacher, or your kids are interested! Don's school e-mail is goodrumd@walton.k12.fl.us!

greenroomsurfer

Beach Fanatic
Nov 24, 2006
Where Free Speech Is Allowed
Hmmmm. I would go but I already finished High School. NoHall, now would be a good time to post the Spamalot ........ whats it called ............ the flier the hand out at the beginning of the show. I forgot what it's called, but post it!:blink: