• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grant blackwell

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2007
Photos

I have restored about 60 photos so far of SoWal dating back to the teens, applied for a copyright, registered a fictious name, "Adrianne's Vintage Photos", and have contacted the TDC and 2 museums who want me to do a presentation. Our history is important, and needs to be preserved. I would like to see photos of our area on the walls of local businesses! I have developed a power point presentation that shows them very well. PM for more info.

I too AM very interested in the old photos. I have longed to decorate my office with vintage local photos. There is a law office in Destin that acutally make wall paper panels of the same and it is COOOOOL.

Advise

you can e mail me at gbcoastal@aol.com

I've included some old maps, this set is of the area around the Choctawhatchee Bay, and the beach. 3 maps, originally done in 1939, reprinted in 1947. Polyconic projection, 1927 North American datum. All 3 for $99 or $35 each. They are 16" x 20", and can be printed on 100 year paper. Framing is available.

Is there a way that you can help me zoom in on these to see the notes?

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I've just taken some driftwood framed photos to Newbill Gallery, Ruskin Place, Seaside, including the old map. The Panarama view of Western Lake in December of 1959 is in a purchased frame.